What a wonderful place to spend the day..
Take a cruise boat from Brisbane…..Mirramar Cruises
Daily cruises to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
This popular Brisbane river cruise has been taking locals and visitors to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for over 70 years and is a “must do” experience while in Brisbane. Our Koala and River Cruise is the PERFECT way to get up close and personal with Australia’s cuddliest creatures while enjoying the sights and sounds of Brisbane’s most attractive waterfront suburbs, ONLY accessible by boat.
Here’s what to expect on your Koala and River Cruise…
- Convenient departure point — right in the heart of the city!
- Ultra modern cruise boat complete with onboard catering.
- An entertaining narrated journey — the Captain will AMAZE you with his intimate knowledge – of all things Brisbane!
- Come face to face with a unique inner-city colony of fruit bats hidden among the mangroves.
- See breathtaking modern mansions and historic Queenslander homes, along Brisbane’s sought after riverfront.
- 2.5 hours to spend exploring Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where you can hand feed kangaroos and emus, experience an authentic Australian sheep dog and sheep shearing show, spy on a shy platypus swimming, see the amazing birds of prey. Yes… and have photos taken cuddling a koala!
Travel by Bus from The Brisbane Queen Street Bus Station…cost $4.50 each way